Updates And Announcement Thread Jul 16, 2015 3:01:54 GMT
Post by Puck on Jul 16, 2015 3:01:54 GMT
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
This is where all the updates and announcements of the site will be made from now on. If any important staff decision is made, it will be made public here. The same with anything we may mess with the site information/system accordingly. Without further ado, always remember to check back here. You never know what we do to tinker with this site. God help us all, we'll all need it.
- 7/15/15: My 7/20/15, there will be a large release of playable races along with their Character Creation and Character Templates threads. Stay tuned!
- 7/20/15:Faith, Ki Manipulation, and Magic Manipulation will remain as E rank as possible. They'll merely serve as just a little add-on showing the "route" chosen for your character.
- 7/23/15: Non-mission threads can now count for payment for Improvements. Check the new addition of the rules in here.
- 7/26/15: Another new rule to the Improvement Thread. Every time you improve a skill or ability you may improve existing spells/techniques or make a new one for free. But they must be related to the improved skill/ability. Even learning a new skill or ability also qualifies under this rule. Check the Improvement Thread. Please note this rule is only in place from now on and will not affect previous improvements.
- 7/19/15: Releases for races! Minotaurs, Seafolk, Centaurs, Faeries, Dragonkin, Elves, Daemons, Succubi/Incubi, and Ogres are released! There are some edits in Human, Werewolf, and Vampire Character Creations, please check those out. New Mystic Court factions are out! More will come soon. Some new skills/abilities are added for Magicians and Church Hunters, please check their Introduction threads. Second Baptism is also released for the Church, it's something for Clergymen to look forward to in the future. So there you have it, enjoy~
- 7/26/15: So as to preemptively get rid of future confusions, we are calling Foreign Demons by the name of "Horrors" from now on. You may still call them Foreign Demons even now, but they are now called Horrors for the sake of ease and better understanding.
- 7/31/15: We decided that the setting of the site is going to be drastically different. We shall have it focus on two cities. One where most of the combat tends to be at and the other where you can have casual interaction. The former city has something very important that all the other factions, even the Church, will clamor for. It is to be noted that the other location boards will not be deleted (i.e. San Francisco, Las Vegas, and others). Missions can still be run outside of these cities too.
- 8/1/15: We now have an IC-Chat. Enjoy.
- 8/3/15: We now have a new skin! Say thanks to Lady Melon on the chatbox!